LiTtLe GirLs WitH DrEaMs BeCoMe WoMeN WitH ViSiOn!

girl RP loves Jesus!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

On Monday, I went out with my cousin to watch the movie ( Notes on a Scandal) . We were ushered into the preview theatre whereby the seats were posh and the cinema was quite small compared to the normal ones. Most of the people seated around us were mainly couples or either those single women. hahaz :) I think we were the youngest watching this film. The movie was intriguing the tagline that goes something like this " One woman's mistake is another's opportunity". Indeed, it tells me the entire story from that quote. ahahz Afterwhich, we went to shop around and then headed to Funan to repair her laptop charger.

Tuesday, went back to school to clear the viruses and check my laptop as it was faulty. hahaz. lol. What a long wait to check my laptop. hahaz.. Then went to the office for job briefing. hahz. wah! So exhausted, went home and took a nap then watched a film on dvd..

Today,stayed home all day and clear and spring clean the study room and bundled up all the old books and threw them away, there were lots of them.. stacks and stacks of it.. hahaz.. lol.. wah!. I can't believe I did all these clearing of stuff today. ahahz More to come to clean up the house in the weeks to come. =D

Tomorrow, will be my 1st day of work at the travel agency. hahaz. ermm.. lots of thoughts pondering in my mind. How would it be? Will it be tough? Will my colleagues be nice? How will I be treated? Will I wake up in time for work? hahaz.. wah...
But I know something that will never waver my thought to start work tomorrow, it's the love of my heavenly father always there by my side guiding me and loving me constantly. that's awesome and the support from my parents. :)
cheers to my 1st day of work tml!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home