LiTtLe GirLs WitH DrEaMs BeCoMe WoMeN WitH ViSiOn!

girl RP loves Jesus!

Thursday, February 22, 2007

The workers were still oiling the lanes and we started training late, however we played a total of 4 game series and James corrected me and taught me the 3,6,9 sparing system. I 've gained a lot from him. :) So blessed to have him as my coach. After which, rushed down to lavender to wait for my mum to fetch me to visit my relatives. hahaz. yeah! it's hong bao collection day once agaiN! Went to visit my manager at my previous work place. She missed me and asked me to come back to work during my vacation. hahaz.. I may consider it again once I am free. hahaz.. :) When will I be free? ermm... that's a tough question and it's unpredictable. she hugged me too.. awww... so sweet and caring manager she is! ahahaz..Then went to my uncle's place to rest and then all of us went to have dinner together. The meal was splendid.
What a wonderful day today indeed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home